Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ladygarden

trolling girlfriend text funnyThe countdown is in earnest now and the Hobbits are panicking. I took a van down to their place 3 years ago to teach them how easy and beneficial it is to clear the rubbish out of your house so it's easier to move home. They refused to heed our warnings and are now having to leave dining
alexandra park play area portsmouthsuites and so forth behind for the charity shops to pick up.
School was OK, I suppose, but my class only got 30 minutes 'helping' to put up the new willow tunnel in the playground, all the other classes got a full hour.
I managed to finish my homework without too much kerfuffle, angst and histrionics and got 10 minutes bonus park before gymnastics: I have not remembered to practise my frog balancing so I was not good enough for badge #4.
The Lego Orphan box has started coming into its own, all they do is pack. Lucky we know a man that does boxes. Because we are clever we have also invented 'Green sticker means Garage' so that the nice removals men (who haven't actually answered the email yet) will know where to shove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.