Friday 5 April 2013

Nincompoopios: Nuking Naughty Korea

shove girls face into birthday cake funnyIn common with all 7 year-old boys, I fully support the joy of 'City-kill' bombs, with their big mushroom clouds and the way they sweep aside old buses and abandoned buildings on American test sites. But I don't want to wake up with radioactive dust in my hair just because some primitive backwards country has been banging its tin pot for more aid.
krazy kaves southsea soft play birthday partiesEarly in the morning we headed off to Krazy Kaves to meet Erin and Ben and Elizabeth. It was quite busy and Jof tried very hard to take pictures and did indeed manage to record intimate details of feet, bits of padded flooring and some blurred netting.
On the way home we stopped in at McDougalls, having eschewed the Unlucky Fried Kitten next door. Even BethsDad ate some of their worthy products, I had Chickenlike McMorsels.
schoolfriends meeting up in holidaysThen a splendid idea occurred to all of us simultaneously - come back to mine for tea and Lego. We spent happy hours with Lego heroes, cutting/sticking, doing the title sheets to unfinished novels, eating ham'n'cheese sandwiches (and leaving the cheese-only ones) and generally playing nicely and quietly.
Then Bud returned from delivering the windowman certificate to the sleeping solicitor and the mood suddenly changed. We leapt around screaming and howling and bouncing off the walls, and in some cases the ceiling. Soon after, the parents tired of this display and they were taken from me. No worries, I had to go swimming anyway. In crawl, you have to breathe at a certain time during the stroke. I find it difficult to time it properly, so end up not breathing at all for 5 strokes, then stopping and gasping.
I have received a special request from one of my partners-in-crime to more fully detail the groovy goings-on in Dorset. The Hobbits (aka Grandma and Grandad) have a ... rather unique lifestyle that takes no account of modern life and, in fact, reality. Thus I shall serialize some of the things that have confused and amused us over the years. Look forward to - such baffling boli as - Soap! Yakult! The life cycle of the Dishwasher! Naps'n'Snoozes! and many more, coming soon to a blog near you.....

1 comment:

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.