Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Disaster Badger

ishihara color perception dot test funny product t shirt
A proper real actual day off. I never left the house all day. Initially, Jof and I started work on my latest Lego project which is another Torture Chamber with traps and guards and abandoned military installations and zombie with motorbike and all the usual stuff.
Then Bud got home and offered me outside (for Canoe Lake and arcade games, not a fight) but Jof voiced concern at the temperature of the wind and suddenly I was too cold to go out.
Thus I sent my intrepid Lego-hunter to unknown village Fareham. He does not feel the wind because he has got used to the constant wind from his own bottie. Jof and I used a cunning recipe involving cornflour to make a disaster badger for my nocturnal animals project. Here it is with an astounded Lego Cyberman for scale. He said it was an armadillo and I think it's quite terrapin-esque but Jof says it will look better once it has been painted.
badger and lego cybermanFareham yielded only 1 Lego Bionicle from all 9 charity shops. There was just time to pop into Portchester where only 2 of the 5 shops were kind enough to be open at 430pm so a bag of old pants there. No, Ben, he did not buy the bag of pants.
Then we whittled away the hours making more traps and an experimental rollercoaster in red bricks until Jof decided she'd rather be knitting in a bar in Southsea with ErinsMum. I made absolutely sure that I stayed awake until she'd got back, as did Erin with her mum.
We still have not moved house but tomorrow, Councilman will inspect our windows to certify that we have windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.