Thursday 18 April 2013

The Foo Foo Fighters

epic fail mother cow urinating on stupid baby funnyLittleMax is learning Karate, Erin did for a bit and I like exploding and doing the pose from the Karate Kid and tweetling melodically and hopping around going Hi---yah! as much as the next man so in our new game we are the Foo Foo Fighters (we were foofoo fighting /us cats are as fast as lightning /in fact we're a little bit frightening /and we fight with expert timing .....)
milton park playgroundA disaster at school! The area outside our classrooms was roped off due to a slate-falling-from-roof head injury alert! We had to wait ages for the reception and 1st years to go home and then use their middle doors to leave - the ignominy, being demoted like that.
busy playgroundI got a homework award sticker for my badger project. I became the yellow peril for Park day and was visible from space.
Thursday park was busy with extra teenagers so the JBs and I practised our Foo-Foo Fighting hop'n'kick moves. They went dentisting so Ben and I did scooter circuits. On the final circuit with agreed route the JBs returned and we all went off together but I changed the planned route, we all dispersed in disarray and I earnt an early home. While it was sunny, there was a lot of wind and some threatening clouds so it was about time anyway.
I was rescued from an extended sulk by making packed lunches for tomorrow. Getting the knife angle right to spread margarine is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.