Friday 19 April 2013

Touring the Estate

one direction singer gets thrown coke bottle in groinHappy Friday to all!
I did OK at school with only 9/12 on the spellings and the roof slates haven't been fixed so we had to come out of the kiddie gates again. It was Blue Day today (Tom Prince Cancer Research fundraiser) and my school raised £206 before Blueberry Muffins. Straight away I knew these delicacies were available from the stall and bought 3, a bargain at 50p each.
walls need replasteringOn the way home we stopped off at our future house. The man was in the garage and we talked about power outlets, inspection pits and architrave storage. Erin said hello and snooped in through the door which was nice and then we went into the house proper.
my future bedroomThere was a certain amount of anger between the family members and many nuances, evil stares and phraseology that are currently beyond my ken so when Bud and the father went upstairs to talk about eaves and ducts and plaster repairs, I stayed downstairs with the daughter and ate a blueberry muffin and told her jokes out of my Horrid Henry bumper book of jokes. This continued for quite a while until the father had
gone and then the daughter perked right up and invited us back any time. I spent some time planning my bedroom layout, it's so big I could get 4 beds in it. Turns out the strange cupboard footprint things in there were from one of those old beds that fold up into the wall, sounds like a gas. The loft is also very big and I am promised that when funds allow, it shall become my bachelor pad, look out Erin and Pops, hurrah!
Later I did swimming and hopped naked around the changing room going Hi-yah! and challenging Bud to karate to the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.