Wednesday 17 April 2013

Trampoleinenkugels

kids drawing on each other in permanent pen funnySchool was great even if playtimes were a little truncated by drizzle.
We heard a new song in assembly about Africans and their appreciation of life: it took 15 minutes to sing.
The council are trying to stop kiddies getting killed or injured by traffic on the school run so have sent me home with a map of the school on the surrounding roads and concentric rings showing how long it'll take to walk it (Park'n'Stride). We are moving house from the outer 5 minute band right into the 2 minute band - and then I'm moving school. Erin is very excited about getting the Band of Puddlers back together. ErinsMum is very excited as well. Then again, I've seen her get excited by an inflatable rubber truncheon (which I still have) so it takes all sorts. We shall be called the Meon Massif (Booyakasha) and a lot of other things, I expect.
british gymnastics trampolining badgesAfter a large snack (which didn't come back to haunt me) I went to trampolining where I met Pops and Ruby and Kiera and the kid with glasses that likes Lego and so forth. Poppy may be the same kind of crazy as me but she has loads of badges as she's been tramping since she was 3. I got 7 goes and played 'Throw the scrunched-up paper into the bin' on Ruby's iPad between goes. After the lesson Ruby herself got some time off from her role as unpaid teaching assistant and did some trampling of her own. She did some huge bounces and seat drops and if she'd been better prepared she could have painted the ceiling tiles like that Leonardo Da Vindo chap. And then Joy! Jof walked all the way from work to meet me, making only 2 wrong turns en route.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.