Tuesday 7 May 2013

90 Seconds (I should be so lucky)

glazier replacing windowsThat's how long it took me to walk to school today. I could get used to this.
While I was gone, windowman came and started replacing windows: he's left an awful lot of them stacked up inside as well but they're no good for constructing dens as they're transparent.
Grandma and Grandad still haven't answered the phone so I sent a delegation of one: he came back with a pressure washer and yet another cupboard. Their new place is even more liberally scattered with boxes than ours, they haven't got a loft. But the front of their 16th century building is quite nice. There's lots of wood panelling everywhere and vast oak doors and hot'n'cold running nurses, but they're not coping with the stresses of moving as well as I am.
grove park nursling southamptonAfter school, Erin missed her swimming lesson to be with me again. I gave her the tour and she even played Lego Heroes with me. Erinsmum noticed how quiet it is in the front room now that windowman has put in the double glazing.
Gymnastics was great but I got very hot in the car because of all the lovely sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.