Thursday 2 May 2013

Mudanzas Guardameubles (Moving and Storage)

Another lovely day. While I was gone, a vast blue lorry took up residence outside our house and hoovered up almost all of our possessions, to think that this is legal in the western world.
After school we nipped into the new garage and saw quite how many sins you can hide behind 3 spare internal doors.
It was Park Thursday. As a sunny day, I stripped and played with Ben and the equally stripped JoniBobs, sadly going topless is something else the Bens are allergic to, like other people's BBQs and shopping trolleys. Off your trolley, if you ask me.
So I played while he dismantled beds in our dusty yet empty house, we were doing wrestling moves when he came back to get me. What am I supposed to do? There are no toys left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.