Monday 27 May 2013

The Castle Road Blowout

One of the PuddleParents had found out about a street-stall event near the common so we all magically met at the bus stop and headed on down. It was the same mediocre crowd as yesterday minus a Bud so double bonus there. We left him painting.
There were many things to do on the greensward and we had lunch at The White Lion or the Red Deer or the Brown Bear (whatever it was, it used to be Langtry's) and Ben dropped his lunch on the floor and I wanted to play so I only ate my fish and then I left my Ribena behind and kept wanting food because I was too busy playing to eat my lunch and by the time I got home (5 hours of PuddleFun), Jof was ready to kill me.
A lot of painting has been done. Plus, I got lots of Vitamin D from all the lovely sunshine and I shall see Beth at bouncing tomorrow and Ben at YMCA on Friday and that's just some of it.
Todays' painting error was to use gloss paint (wood + metal) on the ceiling of Bed 3. That meant another coat. Perhaps we're just getting all the mistakes out of the way early, or perhaps this augurs poorly for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.