Monday 3 June 2013

Desperate Saddo or Sad Desperado

the conflict hell and the high school bryans books religious maniacsReturned victoriously as I had previously promised my legions of adherents. I have played much Lego and have gained £13 in pocket money from Nanna's special fishing game that she made up in order to make me work for my inevitable payout.
A few weeks ago, Bud's glasses broke due to excessive being-attacked-by-kids. I helped him get a new set and spares. Today I learn that exactly 21 days after getting them, he fell through Ben's patio doors and crashed them to bits on the flagstones, sustaining only light bruising and bleeding to the face, but rendering the glasses unwearable again. Just meant he had to stand even closer to whichever poor girlie he was drooling over, this is why us sensible kids should always be present at these events, to keep them safe and sane.
damaged spectacles
I got straight back to TV and had supper at the third time of asking. Ben came to pick me up for Beavers which was a special event at the fire station. We climbed the ladders and investigated the fire engines and toolboxes and got a lecture on not dying and then the real alarm bells went off for an actual emergency, it made us all jump and we had to stand aside as one of the big rigs screamed off into the night.
Bensmum came in for a cup of tea (pretend, she was just gossiping about the curious defenestration incident in the night time) so Ben and I went to my room so I could order him about. Meanwhile, the office was being painted in "Cornflower white" which is a grey with the merest exciting hint of pointless. In the picture of the dead glasses you will note the blue on the other walls in the office and that the glasses are now glass. Or monocular. Single glazed? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.