Monday 24 June 2013

Repetitive Brain Injury

happy gorilla funny win
In a few short weeks I shall graduate from the Infant School. Lucky, because I've had enough of having to learn stuff every day. Surely now I can leave school and find a job that suits my skill set? Maybe Lego tester, TV ratings advisor, tunnel examiner... Anyway, I won 2 prizes on the school raffle from the fete last Friday. They said I was a problem gambler, what with buying 5 strips of tickets with my last pound coins, but it proves I'm right.
 I got a car thing that lights up and an open-ended family ticket to the Pyramids, where we were yesterday. I can taste the chlorine already. We get to take an extra child, form an orderly queue, ladies.
When I got home the builders were packing up to go.
wood offcuts lino carpet builders detritus Dave the chippy was wielding the industrial hoover so I pestered him with tales of Lego at top volume to compete with the noise of the hoover, and I leapt out at him from behind doors until Bud sent me upstairs. Suddenly, they were gone forever. It was quiet. But they had left a massive pile of rubbish for their friend to pick up tomorrow. He painted. I got TV for an hour. Then it was Beavers time. Normally Ben comes round for some Lego but today the Beaver Patrol was to the Mad Hospital park and Bensmum was going to be an extra walking-adult so we met in swingpark for some flagpole climbing action before the session. I was chosen to lead the troupe and raddle me with a spokeshaver's coracle if I wasn't chosen to lead us back again after we'd climbed loads of trees. No badges for tree climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.