Tuesday 4 June 2013

Run me up your flagpole

numberplate funny impossible to read
Absolute bedlam this morning. 2 new plasterers arrived and clearly didn't know the ropes, not even the strings. They remodelled the lounge by moving all the furniture out, the TV went in the hall, I had to have breakfast in the kitchen!
small playparkAfter school I was supposed to do my beach project (holiday homework) but we couldn't find it because of the plasterers. We couldn't find my spellings either. I know what you scurrilous parents are like, leave it to the last minute and then say it was all the kid's fault, let us get into trouble for not doing our own homework.
3 thousand pounds in banknotesIt was sunny so we managed 5 minutes in John Wesley Gardens, a small and disappointing park in Hilsea. It was only good for people smaller than me, not many of them outside the maternity centres of Pygmy villages.
After Gymnastics Jof helped me find the beach project. Normally I have to do a rough copy in my own words and in my own writing, it gets spellchecked for me and I copy it to a neat sheet.
This time the rough was in Nanna's writing, I read it out and Jof typed it onto a word doc. Much easier. Next time I might just get a Wikipedia entry about beaches and copy/paste it.
In other news, Bud says he's going to use this to get 3 ladies all called Svetlana for the next PuddleDaddies outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.