Saturday 10 August 2013

Alice? Alice? Who the **** is Accrington Stanley?

milton park portsmouthA slow day of being not quite sure what to do.
I got 2 vehicles in the charity shop, it seems that everything in the world is now made in China. Andrew and Louise who are friends from before me came round to examine the house and they brought us an orchid for the kitchen.
chocolate icing cake with lumps of chocolate and tangerine segmentsCricket is the latest fad so we tried it again in the park but it wasn't as good without Ben. If I ever hit it, it always goes straight to the square leg umpire so that means a lot of retrieval. I got sulky when they tried to teach me to bowl properly, I want to do it in my own style which is run up grimacing, stop dead, and chuck it approx. 15 degrees behind the batsman.
So we went home again and made a chocolate and orange cake, as you do. Jof has been thinking of things for me to do for 2 weeks now and she's getting really good. We played junior scrabble and more. Meanwhile, Pompey played football against league giants 'Accrington Stanley'. It proves we've really arrived as a team, playing against legendary opposition of this stature.
Saturday night is bath fizzer night. We laughed so much I only got to bed at 1145, Jof didn't let me watch something called Pulp Fiction even though we've got a real Samurai sword. That's holidays for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.