Thursday 15 August 2013

Mushroom Cloud Computing and Crowd Sorcery

ford focus suicide mode engagedThe penultimate day of super-camp. Maybe I'll actually need to use the spare clothes I've been dragging back and forth all week.
The roofers came back today and so are really really nearly finished, I suppose it depends on how many more days off they have.
Upon alighting from my Royal Chariot, I expressed genuine remorse and regret that I wasn't in the group doing kayaking and river zipline-crossing and rock-climbing and all the other joyous outside activities I'd seen happening through the window of the art room. To be fair, I painted some leaves today and that was nice.
Then he reminded me that I had been sent on the all-singing, all-climbing multi-activity frenzy week but had chosen to abscond and design my own papier mâché insect. I will do better next time.
hi honey i'm homeFirst thing in the morning, though, I'd played cricket. I batted and got 20 runs (no boundaries, the only way you can get a boundary is to hit the tent) and took over as wicky - the batsman skied it and I took it gratefully in my baseball glove to much cheering and adulation. I also got an assist on a runout due to a good return.
On the way back home I swung with Honey (Year 3) and we pretended to vomit out the side of the basket.
vinnie jones 2 shotgunsLater I hatched a plan to turn water into wine as a customs and excise tax avoidance scheme. Simply import some quality Sicilian water, do the old Mungle-Mumble and Shazam - premier Nero D'Avola for the PuddleMummies!
Next week it is Grandma's birthday and she has specifically requested 2 grabbers for her present. Of course I had to try them out first so here is me doing my impression of Vinnie Jones with his 2 shotguns. I haven't got the hang of evil yet, currently it's a cross between extreme constipation and a phosgene gas attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.