Thursday 22 August 2013

The Rogue Purple Unicorn

illuminated neon sign funny failFirst day back at the sweatbox (daycare in town) where we arrived a few minutes early and got to play football.
As part of our Community Care badge we dressed up in our Grim Reapers outfits and stood over the road from the old folk's home, waving at them.
It is nice to see familiar faces in this our little community (300,000 in Pompey) such as Poppy C, the JoniBobs, Alfie from Beavers, Aimee from old school etc.
Apart from the swimming option (I'm still not allowed in the deep end even though I get taught there every week) we played games and I won "Sleeping Lions" by apparently rendering myself unconscious so I didn't notice the rancid shoes being put in my face, the pretend spiders on my ear, etc. Later we threw Cabbage Patch Kids up through the basketball hoop until one got stuck on the backboard. Bobert and I bombarded it with plastic babies. When we ran out of babies I had to use a My Little Purple Unicorn, the only time I shall be seen with such a device until I have daughters of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.