Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Suppository of all Knowledge*

doctor who baddies cybermen costumesMy giant coach arrived early and I spent the day in art class. Our teacher is really good and we made a bush out of newspaper and papier mache and we all had the choice of what to make so I made a wasp, as you do.
For tomorrow I am required to bring in plastic bottles for the next part of the project.
tennis courts alexandra park portsmouthDirectly from the coach I did an hour of gymnastics, no wonder my appetite has increased dramatically. The indoor tennis courts are really coming on, we watched a man up a crane drilling.
* Gaffe made in run-up to Australian election. I expect the other guy told him to shove it up his bottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.