Tuesday 8 October 2013

For a few Conkers More

squishee milkshake funny engrish fail
I had another head-bump message in my schoolbag today - not the usual 'collided with unnamed pupil while running around in the yard at playtime' but 'Bradley deliberately dropped books on my head'. Of course, Jof gets the heads-up about a bumped head via text message so she phoned to see how I was - I'd forgotten it. Will she ever learn.
school origami project and walnutAll the way home I serenaded the villagers with our new school song "Bum Bum toastie Bum" and I hope all my friends have done the same. It's all about covering a bum in butter and toasting it.
I also brought home an origami cat with jetpacks and folding instructions. Here it is with unrelated walnut.
After fantastic gymnastics I made Lego jet fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.