Friday 11 October 2013

Nice weather for Dux

recycling lorry auto-empty throws rubbish across pavement funny
wet park footpath in rainThe teachers still haven't decided whether they are going to come to work next Thursday or not. Thus, at a whim, I might get a day off to annoy Jof or I might not.
mot test failure bald tyres showing canvasLots of rain today so I didn't scoot home, I walked under my own personal umbrella through a deserted park. It's not like I was going to get wet anyway, my school jumper and fleece absorbed all the water.
I forgot my homework again. While this is deliberate in that it won't drag down my weekend, half of me knows I've got away with it and half of me knows I can just get Jof to do it on Tuesday.
Collected the car from the garage which saved me walking to swimming in the rain. I had to pay £160 on my credit card which is only marginally less than Elizabeth had to pay earlier in the week, and for the same reasons - bald tyres. Apparently I was showing canvas, which is something I've only previously met in burlesque establishments.
Bought lottery ticket with my favourite numbers, 6,7,8,9. Shows extensive imagination for one so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.