Tuesday 12 November 2013

Over-exertions

danger not to be operated ny fuckwits funny signStraight out of school we went shopping, because we didn't do the supermarket shop at the weekend so we're running out of everything.
The first thing we did was post my passport renewal application. You never know when you're going to have to skip the country and emigrate to Australia. Meanwhile I bought 1/4 pound of Jelly Bears, it was only 78p and I stood outside the other shops munching on Ursa Minorae while he did the shopping.
I have moved up a level in Gym. It is much more strenuous and you actually have to do stuff instead of laugh and jump in the foam pit. Last week I admitted that although it was tiring, it was much more fun. Jof said I could ask the teacher if I could only do half of it until I'm used to the new exercise regimen. A naughty boy kept stamping on my Achilles tendon and I nearly had to be carried upstairs. Of course, as soon as I got in the shower I started bouncing around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.