Friday 24 January 2014

Incest Day: in Trouble with my Sibilants

back spin breakdancing korean dance performerThe double-width gap in my upper mandible has changed my accent significantly. I mean, you lose two top teeth and try to say "Susan Thistle the Special Assistant Speech Therapist Sucks" and thee how thilly you thound. I also had trouble with the word 'Antidisestablishmentarianism' although I find 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' easier.
usborne big book of things to make and do I note that Dustbin Beaver has been arrested for, well, being him. Can this now happen to Wrong Direction now please, so we no longer have to suffer the onslaught of Lube Direction songs my form teacher so loves.
It's yet another Inquest Day (teachers get days off for 'training') so Jof stayed with me all day. It never stopped raining. We made Dangly Monkeys and coloured them in.
A nice man at Bud's work has supplied us with 2 bits of plastic to start our Robot #3 project, so there was drilling from the garage while I had lunch circa 4pm. At swimming I said I was going to the cinema and Leo said I should watch 'Barbie kisses German Bottoms', not sure if that one's out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.