Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Lego Millennium Falcon 7965

proud lego builder boy pine dining table lego displayWell this was another split day as well. I was up for the first couple of hours of it, it's all a bit of a blur but I have flashing memories of lots of balloons and standing in the rain on the pavement.
I made it out of bed at eleven something but chose not to change out of my pyjamas. We all had our own thing to concentrate on, Bud did admin on my end-of-year accounts and washing up, Jof did sofa and consideration and I did the Lego Millennium Falcon. It's not the one that's £4,000, it's the midrange set #7965 which I have been saving up for since I heard about the £4,000 one.
Unlike the Lego Red Electric Train, I shall not be dismantling this model and scattering the parts amongst the drifts of Lego pieces in my room.
It took me 6 hours to build, with only breaks for lunch and periodically taking the partially-built chassis through to Jof to show it off. Meanwhile housework went on around me and I don't know that it never stopped raining because I never went near a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.