Saturday 19 April 2014

Default Position

kid playing minecraft on tablet on sofaUp nice and late today, well into the tens. Hoovering went on around me and I adopted my default position which is sitting contorted on the sofa, playing Minecraft on Jof's tablet.
painted easter eggs and little egg shaped clay tabletsBud went to see Grandad so I was left with Jof. We watched "Haunted House" and painted some eggs and the egg-shaped leaflets we'd made out of clay. And that was a push, if I'd had my way, I wouldn't have moved off the sofa all day.
At least when he got back, I allowed myself half an hour in the park, but there was nobody I knew, just a bunch of teenagers doing obstacle course show-off on the climbing frames. I chose not to compete, but have saved their moves to impress Ben et al when they return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.