Saturday 26 April 2014

Hope gets you through times of no Money better than Money gets you through times of no Hope

leopard skin gift from sheikh of sharjah illegal to trade under citesMy first job today was to wake up sleepy-head, which I did at 0838. Why? he said, Jof took a taxi to work so we could have the car. Oh dear.
Later we drove to Grandad's place as he had something for me. It was a 20 Euro banknote for spending money for my summer holiday, and he made me work out how much it was in pounds and the compass direction our plane will take and in return I showed him my Minecraft world.
portsmouth cycle exchange new and used bikes victoria road northI am wearing the real leopard skin that will be mine one day, it was tickly. Grandad was busted for speeding last week, it cost him £100. Better than the time he was busted for possession with intent to supply an illegal drug I suppose.
Then he gave us the leftovers from Grandma's current account that she doesn't need any more due to being dead. I paid it in at Jof's bank and she pulled faces at me through the glass.
Straight away she asked for a new bike so she walked to the bike shop in the rain. I had ordered her to get one with a basket on the front so she could carry my bucket and spade and I wouldn't have to wear a rucksack.
bicycling on southsea promenade We cycled to the bike shop in the same rain and met her there: I organised the fitting of a new bike bell before anyone realised I'd gone. Jof got a nice big bike with the basket on the front and briefcase clasper on the back, and the nice man threw in a bike lock as well.
She needed to get some practise so we all convoyed down to the seafront and threw rocks and she is all hopeful about how this will turn her life around etc. I can also go out for mini-rides with her now, I'll only be doing the big manly 12-milers with Bud because she's just a girl. The sun came out and we all dried off. OK, I clanged into the kerb and skinned my Achilles tendon a little, but who's counting. The future's bright, but I'd left my shades at home.
Later we set up the game of Monopoly that we'd started a couple of weeks ago. I didn't fancy my chances so said let's play Risk instead: now I (the Yellow Peril) own Australia and most of Russia. Stupid-Head is gonna die real soon, I just have to kill the Thinking Woman Strumpet and I'll be World Dominatrix ... (think I've got the words right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.