Wednesday 25 June 2014

Fiends Reunited

realistic realtors land sales sign funny by graveyard
While school is all very well, mostly I was looking forward to Wednesday park.
We had only one builder today but he had given us a new floor in the bathroom, something we should find useful. I showed off my new bike and left for pastures new.
matching red england football supporters hatsThe park used to be pastures about 110 years ago, but it isn't now. Due to pleasant weather it was very well attended and I fell in with 8 or 9 of my old compadres from my old school, some of their little sisters, associates, kids they once swapped a Moshi monster with, that kind of thing.
Ben joined us and was given a new hat like mine and Bob arrived and wasn't angry and LittleMax still hasn't had a haircut and I didn't wear a shirt.
We played 'Steal the hat from the Idiot' which is not as cruel as it sounds and I did some circuits on my bike and at the end I took Bob back to mine and we were just setting up for a LegoFest when he was collected from my grasp, most unfair. He liked my bullets collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.