Friday 18 July 2014

A Lassence for my Minkie

fishing expedition dog falls off pontoon into seaAwoke to a cleaner world after the storms of last night.
Everybody else woke up and saw the lightning but I didn't, I imagine that many houses were burnt down in a fit of divine retribution but I didn't hear the fire engines either.
School was kinda boring today. We've got an awful lot of stuff to take home over the next 3 working days so in order to avoid a massive glut, we're directed to bring a little bit home each day. Soon I shall have to bring back South Korea (my world cup project), not looking forward to that, poor old Erin dropped some Argentina on the way home and wasn't impressed.
It's one of those things where the parents say "Oh my, what a wonderful piece of artwork, how creative" and then you mysteriously never see it again shortly after the next recycling day. He used to try to hide infant school stuff in the bonfire pile but as I was in charge of flammable fuel units, he didn't get away with it.
Well the weekend is here and I'm promised more thunderstorms but just when I'm asleep and can't maybe take a bus to the seafront, get loaded, and watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.