Thursday 8 January 2015

A Meteorite! Quick, let's Worship it ...

religious icon faces in inanimate objectsI am not Charlie Hebdo. But I am his friend, for every now and then I wield a satirical keyboard against our gullible backward brethren.
If you are religious, it's probably your parent's fault, they told you and you trusted them. And as well as the gods, they told you about Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Bogeyman under the bed, and you got presents and coins and nightmares and it's all part of growing up.
religious maniac muslim moron But if you're an adult and you still haven't realised that it's ALL stories-for-kids, and you go round shooting people who believe the world was created by Donald Duck because you're sure it was created by Mickey Mouse, then I pity you.
I can't complain if you worship an altar, shrine, wailing wall or a meteorite, as long as you keep it to yourself. But it does mean you're stuck in the stone age.
=============================
Took Harry Potter 5 into school today so I could read it at break-time because it was raining.
look in ender chests for free goods It did mean I looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame with my 10-kilo backpack. Speaking of which, the nice recycling lorry took our 3 1/2 metric tons of cardboard away for us, leaving only the festive twigs, perhaps as a token refusal. Given that they also collect dead Xmas trees, one must ask why.
Thursday is a day off for me so apart from a brief food break, I Minecrafted solidly. I got my 3rd and final warning for sitting on my own feet. You know in the Day of the Jackal where the brave sniper pretends to be a 1-legged man by brutally tying his foot into his own buttock, requiring strenuous massage to restore blood circulation upon release? Well, I sit on my own feet with both legs in this damaging position, leading to severe cramps afterwards, although I have not spotted the connection. No Minecraft for the next 2 days due to inability to sit on a chair. FML ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.