Friday 30 January 2015

Biting the Dänglers

dog chases laser pen dot on penis biterQuite a normal day at school, the 8 of us were playing Army in which Finlay was in charge of the Cybermen and Oakley led the Human-Ood alliance. I was a bionic spy and caused the downfall of the human race, and when Oakley found out his base was breached, he scratched Finners all over but didn't suspect me, how long can I get away with being a 5th Doric columnist.
I barely received any intel on last night's egalitarian performance of 'Myschool's got Talent'. It was NOT a competition so there were NO winners or losers and everyone got a gold star for joining in.
A couple of Year 3s got in a huff when they made mistakes and an entire group got stage fright and scarpered but that's about it.
In swimming we tried a new stroke called the corkscrew which alternates half backstroke and half crawl, continually revolving about your central axis. We screwed up and down the pool with joy.
Jof got sad that I didn't finish the luxury meal she'd made for me so I re-ingratiated myself by eating the dangly strings that pull her hoodie tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.