Saturday 24 January 2015

Butt, Plugged

bransbury park spaces for sports portsmouthHooray for Saturdays because I got straight on Minecraft and played paintball to get crystals to get a sniper rifle. I have a kill-to-death ratio of only 0.38 but gradually I killed enough people to get my gun and it was rubbish. It means I'll have to save up for a bazooka.
Did the bottlebank walk (utterly unlike doing the Lambeth Walk) and met Harry Mac at Tunnel Park so we went in and played football and penalties. Joined by a Year 5 and a Year 3 and Harry's little brother, we were the group to be in so I left and met Finlay and bought blood sausage and beat Jof home.
At last Ben was delivered unto me and we all took the bus to the dockyard which is why we were late and missed the first booked game of Laser Quest. But because we'd sneaked into Action Stations without paying, we flew a helicopter for a bit and did the flight simulator for free.
laser quest action stations boathouse 6 royal naval dockyard portsmouthIn Laser Quest you get to choose your own name but 'The Terminator Twins' was too long so Ben chose to be known as 'Bottoms' for the duration while I chose to be 'Butt', as you do. We ran around and shot everyone but the blue team went around as a group and did flying wedges everywhere and they won but it was epic and we absolutely have to go back. Ben was better than me but we didn't exactly light up the sky with our sniping skills. In the shop I got 2 more copper pencil sharpeners for my collection and we got one for Ben as well and Jof got lots of rubbish.
royal naval dockyard portsmouth shopAt the Georgian tearooms we had chocco muffins and were the biggest kings in the world on the fancy sofas and then ran off into the antique shop and oohed and aahed at the guns and swords and pickelhaubes and there was a clock for £13750 and a 15cm Russian naval shell for £210 so we didn't buy that either. But Jof found us and we couldn't understand why.
Now, you may not know us personally but if you did, you'd know us to be restrained, shy people, quiet as little mice so Jof opted to go shopping in Gunwharf rather than listen to any more of our incessant babbling about nothing and we took the bus home and sat at the back so we could play roaring planes with our pencil sharpeners.
At home we got them all down and made a base and had armed battles, because that is what you do when you're 9. Later we watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I cried a lot when Snape killed Dumbledore. Then I knocked Jof's large glass of wine all over the sofa and the carpet and he shouted at me and kicked my Lego train to bits in retribution so I cried about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.