Thursday 1 January 2015

Slowly Slowly Tidy Housey

kids with sparklers in back yardLeapt out of bed at kinda elevenish. Tidying went on around me but I did my whole room and hoovered the lounge and gradually the house returned to normal.
The bottlebank walk was loud and clanky, the ladies had consumed 7 1/2 litres of something called Prosecco, probably why they had to go to the toilet so much.
I did get lots of Minecraft in and saw Despicable me 2.
Ben was supposed to come round for his missing clothes but was still in bed, Jof went back to bed so I got ages more on Minecraft, then harrumphed when I heard that swimming is back on tomorrow, can't I have a lazy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.