Friday 23 January 2015

That's a Negatory, Captain

skittles game gone wrong bowling ball failI suppose I have met colder days than this, but -2°C seemed unreasonable. Jof told me to wear a hat and I spent so much time searching for my more trendy balaclava, I ran out of time and had to go hatless.
At school today we played 'Knives' where we (6 boys) had to stab each other. I got punched in the chest 3 times and retired hurt just when a huge pall of smoke drifted over the playground, lucky I was inside. But then I tripped over a blanket anyway and banged my head.
On the way home I stopped off for a Grade 2 haircut, lucky Bud had brought a woolly hat to go over my woolly brain.
house bought for student letsJust when I found a new Minecraft server that does paintball, out we had to go to view yet another house. Well, this one was at the other end of our road (I liked it so much I bought it twice) and we walked there and met the agent on the doorstep and the house has a lot of wood and plenty of nooks, crannies, unexpected cupboards and a full wall mural that I think will have to go. Plus the toilet was my size.
So for Friday-night-is-film-night we had little-known straight-to-Betamax movie 'Avatar'. I didn't finish it.
My swimming lesson is the last of the day and afterwards is a session for the cerebrally challenged, always something to look forward to with more helpers than patients. One is the really fat bloke with dangly breasts who smells like last month's laundry basket who insists on bringing his daughter into the boys changing room, and a not-all-there chap who just sits there playing with his willy while his social workers try to take his socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.