Sunday 25 January 2015

The Minecraft Art-building Competition

Awoke to find Bud on my floor fixing the Lego train. I helped and discovered I'd made a mistake in original construction, I also drove it off the table last week so I have in fact built the same train 3 times. All items have been repaired.
minecraft house with moat and lavaJof wanted to buy 160 hotdogs (for the School's Got Talent competition next week) and take some (duplicate) Lego back so we drove to Giant Tesco in Paulsgrove where they have a lot of heavily tattooed security guys on walkie-talkies trying to stop people shoplifting.
Because one batch of stuff was for the school and another batch was for the rental house that I'm sure we'll buy at some point and there's always a few things you forget the first time, we actually did 4 shops and got 3 of those 'X amount of pounds off your next shop' tokens but you can't use them the same day.
In the afternoon I hid away and because I wasn't being seen or heard, I got hours on Minecraft where I entered an arty building competition and did a house with lava and diamonds and fountains and even got mentioned in dispatches by some visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.