Friday 2 January 2015

The Motley Coloured Swap Shop

The last qualifying day of the holiday; I was rudely awoken by BensDad, who delivered a pool table, as you do. The PuddleDaddies declared ages ago that our garage should be converted into a pub and to be fair, we have made certain changes in that direction including a bar table with matching stools, dartboard, beer mats, football flags and poster of scantily-clad pin-up girl advertising industrial lubricants.
cap and sleeve pallet international shipping packagingThey are clearing out their garage which you can hardly even get in, not like ours where you could have 3 groups, one playing pool, one playing darts and one fixing a car, which happens every New Years' Eve. So we gleefully accepted the pool table, hope some balls turn up soon.
Then came the job of the day which has several layers all laid out according to the Housework Randomizer Theory.
This states that in order to complete one simple task, 7 others must be done first, including some really obscure ones. In order to get my Lego table rebuilt in my room, we had to hoover, which meant destroying the cardboard tank (Box 9, see "Cardboard, Joy of Box" link on the right hand side of the screen). The recycling lorry is really going to love us. It was a very well constructed behemoth and I had to wield the box-cutting knife myself to kill it, amazing just how much cardboard there was.
And a loft trip disposed of the walkie-talkies so we could get the toy chest back in, but it did mean I could get my other chair down, and the Xmas box to take down the tree tomorrow.
And I got MacDonalds for lunch. Showered singing "Fistbone connected to the Buttbone" which is a stage up even from my favourite Arnie movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.