Monday 26 January 2015

Unready Jedi? Panickin' Skywalker

engrish funny bar pub nameSo at school, Ben and I were playing Pearl Harbour Strafe Attack with our new pencil sharpener planes when I cut my hand on mine and his propeller came off. Why aren't these £3 Chinese-made ornaments more sturdy?
At home he forced me to do my maths homework (times tables grid) until I'd finished the whole thing, but I won't need these in the future because everything will be done for me so what's the point.
I spoke to Grandad which made him happy but as soon as he started trying to teach me about phases of the moon etc I suddenly got tired and had to eat pasta.
milton 5th scout group portsmouthWe were supposed to go and see the house on our road with lots of cupboards for a second viewing but someone bought it over the weekend. That's the third time this has happened in about 2 weeks so we're not doing very well, have we bought that mop for nothing?
Cub Scouts was trying to gaze at stars and possibly any asteroids near-missing Earth, for our astronomy badge. We might have to gather our own zodiacal gemstones for our Astrology badges next week. But it was cloudy (no meatballs either) so we didn't even go outside and started on our fitness challenge badge. I have to record my food, snacks, exercise and sleep patterns for a week, learn how I'm getting it wrong and lifelog another week in the future to see how I've improved. The 16 choc brownie bites I had after supper may be an issue. But the best bit is I got on the backup list for Laser Quest and hey presto, I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.