Saturday 21 February 2015

Boysenbeery: a Trichotomy

Jof had an appointment to view 2 houses. I had an appointment to see Ben's special item. Bud had an appointment to drink beer at yet another beer festival, I'm sure they make these things up. What could possibly go wrong?
golden dragon lego modelSo having been fortified by eggy toasty thingy, I was delivered to Ben's house where we played X-Box and Lego and generally teamworked around as usual.
I was sub-contracted-delivered to the JB house later on and there were some associated cousins that I vaguely remember from the May Day Tall Church Beer Festivals and we all team-worked happily for hours and everything was awesome, for we were playing with Lego and tablets and six or so hours later the stupids turned up in dribs and drabs and dribbles and gargles and Jof went off to buy a suspiciously slow curry and I went home and played Minecraft again, just to prove how distracting the day wasn't.
I love my friends, what I want most in the world apart from Lego and chocolate and swimming pools is to take them all on the bike rides I love, I haven't stopped going on about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.