Thursday 26 February 2015

Confused? It was like the Baffle of Britain all over again

rubbish woman driver hits lamp post in empty car park funny failWe did another dress rehearsal today and Milo the wrestler lifts his cow above his head for training, his daughter emulates him by raising her pussy and his son does his hamster, each to his own.
a slight look of constipation in posed pictureAll the costumes are coming together (Poseidon looks good, but I just get a tracksuit) and at last we have tickets, although we had to ring the school office to get them.
On the way out, Popsmum said Pops has an audition for an actual film so I applied to the casting agency and had to stand in the hallway for a mugshot, I stood slightly sideways like in school portraits, so as not to let either my ears or tummy protrude too much.
Then Jof said I'd had enough Minecraft (90 minutes??) so I Legoed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.