Wednesday 25 February 2015

Cops, Robbers and Firearms Regulations

drive thru saucepan washer funny redneckDid even more rehearsals for the play, I'd better be picked up by the networks for all this effort. Sadly, as I failed to bring home the letter from the school inviting parents to apply for tickets, my performance may go unseen.
During the day my personal assistant made contact with old haunt "Fort Nelson" (also known as the cannon museum, up on the hill). They fire a 25-pounder howitzer every day at 1pm (we've seen it loads of times) and for £45 you get to fire it yourself, twice. But it seems that undercutting the Royal Armouries' minimum age of 14 is not just against health and safety policy (boo), but against firearms regulations (double boo) so I've got to wait 4 more years, O god, I sound like a single-term president. But that's buttocks anyway - all the shooter has to do is stand there and pull the firing lever - so easy even a kid could do it. My point exactly.
first park visit of the season woodchip safety Took Ben home as usual, we have even more shared interests nowadays with the Stampylongnose Youtube Minecraft tutorials. So all the way home we discussed the best ones we'd seen: my trick is to ask him a question and then talk over his answer by telling him what his answer should have been.
We independently refused to go to the first Park Wednesday of the year even though it was actually quite clement and settled down to the first of a series of Minecraft videos. Then Robert the Bruise (he was wearing shorts) rang from the park and said where are you then, and our little minds were made up for us.
We met LittleMax and Owen and it really was like old times again. There was football. There were penalties, and chases, and swings, and real actual cops'n'robbers with 10 second countdowns and unexpected changes of cops and jails and biscuits. When they said let's play army, I said no, because that's just a load of running around shooting each other with pretend guns. They couldn't believe it.
milton park portsmouth council recreation ground
I the end we elected to come back to mine and we played Minecraft Lego - with train tracks and Red House 12 bar blues and creepers and everything. We got on like a block-house on fire, all boys together and on the same side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.