Tuesday 24 February 2015

Grecian -2000

gutter press tabloid headline funny sex slaveFollowing yesterdays' near-fatal injury, Bud said I should go to school in a wheelchair with a drip and a pre-programmed Stephen Hawking Speak-O-box saying 'it's not so bad, I can still watch TV...' but half of my classmates had seen me last night playing football at Scouts, so I wasn't going to get away with it. I did suggest to Jof that I might like to miss PE but even she didn't believe me.
carpeted staircase with recessed ceiling lightsToday the Year 4s did the whole rehearsal and nobody fell off the stage at all. I stumbled over my lines a bit but that didn't hurt. Zeus totally forgot his Rap (surely you knew that Rap was a popular art form in bronze age mythological circles), even I know his Rap off by heart, they played his backing track bam chikka boom chikka bam and he just sat there blinking.
Anyway, after school we went to see yet another house. I'm getting tired of it because we keep failing to buy them but this one was quite near my old school and we met Jof there and it's a far better house. This one has recessed ceiling lights and a long cat on the bed and exposed wood and built-in cupboards and a shed and it didn't look like it was falling down at all. We'll have to let the surveyors go through it, but I have hope that I don't have to slouch along to see any more houses.
After gymnastics Jof came in and said she'd booked up tickets for Harry Potter World© with added Studio Tour® and one Night in a Hotel*. I was so chuffed to hear it I nearly stopped watching the Simpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.