Friday 20 February 2015

Let's go through the Stupid-shaped Window

miracle virging birth parthenogenetic chinese dogs funnyLast day of my miniscule half-term holiday.
Now I'm not being unfair about this - I've checked with Jof - we did absolutely Jack today. Breakfast was brunch, I yummed up my boiled egg with toastie dippy soldiers, and I did get to watch the herbally-challenged gamers kill their Ender-Dragon while Jof watched 'Houses under the Hammer' and the cricket world cup in which England was comfortably outplayed by Afghanistan and Canada.
We sat down to lunch at 3-ish when Bud got home from work and we studiously ignored one another until my swimming lesson, hardly anybody turned up to that either. Can you phone in a swimming lesson? Might try that next time. Incredibly, I turned down the chance to watch 'Rambo, First Blood' and vacillated about playing Minecraft in Survival Mode because there are monsters that try to kill you.
lego purple scorpion series 3 wizwuz 41526He bought me Lego Mixel "Wizwuz" because it has 2 eyes on little stalks, amazing what sells merchandise to the younger generation. It is a decent scorpion with tail-hook for easy hanging, but if you drop it, it'll always lose at least 3 legs making it more of a scorp.
But I'm a forward-looking chap (now that the eyes in the back of my head have been surgically removed) and I can't wait for tomorrow when Ben has something special to show me oo-er and us boys will kick bottie at the JB's house while we wait for our Daddies to get back from yet another beer festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.