Thursday 19 February 2015

Tennis at Tennish

Got to the Gymnastics centre a little late (even though I gave Jof directions the whole way), because it's tough getting anywhere by 10am when you're told off at 1030 the night before for cackling loudly when Bud was trying to get to sleep.
But I started my 5-hours-of-childcare day with some Swedish Longball which is not a complicated cocktail with spruce twigs sticking out the top, it is a fiendishly complicated game involving short balls, long balls and tennis bats. We chose teams by declaring our favourite flavours of ice cream, I chose orange so got to be on the rubbish team.
Later we played trampolining and den-building in the foam pit, why is it always girls that destroy dens, and I ended up building a queen's throne for a small pink girl with a topknot but behind the throne (the power) was a hidden room where I escaped, much like Minecraft IRL.
Before picking me up, he bought 2 packets of clay in Hobbycraft because we often make clay items, like the freaky Gorgon only 2 days ago, although Jof's having second thoughts about it. But also there was - a Lego Houses of Parliament with Big Ben (£25)! We went all the way to London for one of those and they didn't have one in the official Houses of Parliament shop! Huff!
In the afternoon I watched, like, 5 episodes of spiders attacking the Minecraft Stoners as they attempt to remember where they've left their stuff before fighting the Ender-dragon, while he polished the latest delivery of brass shells.
This lot contains a hilariously dinky 6 centimetre Marine Landing Kanon (1917) and both aircraft ammunition and anti-aircraft ammunition, we have to keep them separate in case they fight.
Then Jof finally got home and she'd arranged to view another house which was at the end of our road and it was small and damp, like my panties.
6 centimetre marine landing cannon 20 pounder cart elec eng startThey also had 3 cats which slowed Jof down a lot and one very very angry dog who barked throughout our visit so the sum total of our knowledge of the place was that bark they'd bark lived bark there bark for bark 2 bark years bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.