Wednesday 4 March 2015

Buying yourself a Commission

engrish product funny fail pink shirt nightie i love beer
Following my onstage triumph in the school play, so many Presidents and Heads of State sent congratulatory telegrams, I have decided to make the transition to professional actoooor (with the long O), and have try-out sessions booked at 2 local stage schools. Of course, like my screen idol Arnold Schwarzenegger who also lived in Pompey during his early life, I shall remember my roots when sitting in my mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Like back in the good old days when you bought yourself a commission in the army, I'm willing to let my parents pay my way into a lucrative career.
Ben and I walked home doing our new Zeus rap which involves having a large peanuts and was disconcerting for a granny walking the other way. So a large peanuts is what we decided to build in Lego until we opted for Police attack boats instead, which are easier.
As before, Bob rang from the park and said oi turn up then, so we attended Park Wednesday in bright sunshine and met Owen and LittleMax and Laughing Boy Thomas and we did do some football but it's so full of inconsiderate toddlers tiddling around getting hit in the face by our football we were limited so played army shooters, just like I didn't want to last week.
boy against girl in the world series of lovePoppy and Holly were there, dressed identically. Mostly, being girls, they keep well away from us lumpen lurchers but this time they stole the football and ran with it. To the untrained eye, this counts as a challenge to play Rugby, so we chased them and Holly ended up getting Mud McSplurge, but that's what you get if you play by our rules.
It was quite enjoyable girl-grappling, a refreshing new accent to our usual masculine manoeuvres. At supper I explained about inputs and outputs but they said I hadn't grasped it at all so we played Monopoly for a while. They're kind, mostly, going "Oooo, I just landed on King's Cross Station, I wonder who owns that" etc so I get a chance to ask for my money. But they warned me several times to pay attention and then all of a sudden I'd thrown the dice and missed out on £200. I got very very angry indeed and quite pink about the gills, have to see if I learn for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.