Monday 16 March 2015

Child-sized Soundproof Box £49.95 at B+Q

engrish chinese menu funny failDefinitely a day of drivelling and snivelling, not just because both parents have colds and the weather was dismal all day, but also because Woo-boy next door started his daily woo at ten to six in the morning. One wonders whether he will ever learn a second word.
Today Grandad told us that Winchester cathedral is going to have a huge scaffold put on it by giant crane so they can fix the roof.
restoring lead roof on medieval church buildingThat wouldn't normally be of much interest but we are all due to climb the tower next week so that'll give us an alternative route down again. Or it might just spoil the view.
Today 3 of my friends got certificates in assembly but I didn't. Why am I being ignored?
Today I bring you the 12 Gauge Shotgun keyring by Alator Giftware, nothing to do with Woo-boy at all, honest. There's a range of guns in the Fort Nelson Giftshop and I wanted the AK47 or 9mm pistol but the shotgun looks cool as well.
alator giftware nemesisnow guns of war keyringsIn Scouts we played '50 Shades of Identify the Foodstuff' using our own neckerchiefs as blindfolds. We all got spaghetti and various fruits but I got onion wrong and called it a radish, a tragedy for the current holder of the West Sussex 3-Day Radish Eventing title. Nobody got date or fig, although I did guess prune so at least vaguely similar. Jof said we should have had tin of water chestnuts.
Afterwards we played Human Battleships by lying down on the floor either side of the upturned trestle tables and throwing a ball over the barrier to sink the opponent's personnel. I did a dolly-lob and got James right in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.