Sunday 15 March 2015

Frogsby

Up at an almost sensible time and snuck in to see Jof with a giant box of luxury chocolates I'd had secreted under my bed. I'm the only one left with a mother, both of them have lost theirs so I was nice and didn't bounce on the bed hardly at all.
I'd used up my Minecraft time pretty soon and was pestering Jof to do something with me when she really wanted a day off so Bud said I'll take you to the Pyramids for a bit, give the old girl some peace and she decided to come with us anyway on strict condition that we weren't nasty to her.
We found some floats and one was a giant green frog with 1 leg missing so we stood either side of the waterfall fence and threw it at each other which was when we invented Frogsby, a game of Frisbee with a legly challenged frog.
pyramids centre waterslide southsea seafront
We also did a lot of the Sidewinder red waterslide, often going the wrong way and always coming out upside down. We didn't get any wave alerts at all, but we did do lots of handstands and duck dives and I flew through the air with the greatest of ease but not very gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.