Wednesday 25 March 2015

Here Comes the Quantum Fireball

School was great again, we had our lunch in the playground for the first time in Year 4 as it was so sunny. There was one minor incident with a plaster from the Office Hospital. I was just sitting innocently in French when suddenly my foot hurt and I had cut it. Normally French isn't dangerous unless you don't get the surrender flag up in time.
So on the way home Ben and I discussed what we could make with Lego and we decided on a TV big enough to get in so I could present the news and the weather forecast while Ben was on the double-decker couch.
using box as a pretend TV home bonfirePerhaps we have a distant memory of a bonfire TV presentation we did over 3 years ago ...
And it was a lovely day so Park Wednesday was ON. The JBs were dead on time and we went to the base tree and 3 separate football areas and coped with Owen, Destroyer of Worlds and we pigged the Jaffa cakes and left after 45 minutes even though it was nice.
diva drama performer waving arms for audiencelego star wars in bedroom with lego tableThis is because we all wanted to play Lego TV rolling news with adverts and Simpsons and natural disasters and we actually did really well. The TV frame was finished and Johnny did an expose of Empire life aboard the Death Star, Ben made a working remote control and Robert did the weather.
The Lego Millennium Falcon got slightly frumbled and we had competing adverts and we had 5 stage managers and no producers but as long as you shout louder than anybody else, your opinion will matter.
As usual, they ended destroying everything and I got angry and said nobody can come round ever until at least tomorrow. My School report card says I'm either good enough or totally wonderful at everything and have extra enjoyment of drama. Moi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.