Tuesday 3 March 2015

Rugrats, I've had a few

boy shoots arrow into fathers shoulder funnyThis morning was the Last Night (very Antipodean) of the Year 4 play and Jof sat with Bensparents and watched me perform.
She particularly liked the slow-motion javelin and everything I did. The fidget-monster in the front row had calmed down and I got a hug from Jof on the way out.
iballistic squid minecraft youtube videoIncidentally, Bensteacher Miss N said she'd noticed my Thespian talent and suggested I join a drama group or take acting classes. I'm not sure if there's anything more I could possibly learn but it sounds like a laugh.
At gym we all had a cabinet reshuffle, so I got a new teacher and she helped me do somersaults on the bar although it does constrict the old goolies somewhat. But she gave me the secret to forward handroll cat-jump stands or something and we did bowl-rock and arch-rock which was nothing to do with Meat Loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.