Thursday 26 March 2015

The Week Subsides

jihadi insurgent fighters throwing RPGs to each otherAt last the week finished early due to an incense day. But we got to do ancient Greek pottery in art class. We all got a blob of clay and I got some leftovers from Ben and Estelle so my pot was bigger than most.
house with subsidence heidelburg road portsmouthIn the afternoon we sauntered to the station to collect the tickets for the Saturday Expedition and looked at the falling-down house on the way back.
This end-of-terrace was initially advertised as 'may have partial subsidence' which is probably why it had a "Condemned - Do Not Enter" sign on the front door, which was in itself a clear foot below the rest of the house, with groovy cracks running all over the front wall.
We've been keeping tabs on the builder's progress and they did remove a couple of walls and the roof and some more walls and now they're putting up new ones.
Otherwise I used up all my run-time devising new obstacles for my X-Box Minecraft world, let's hope I get an X-Box soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.