Tuesday 21 April 2015

Life gets Teedjus, Don't it

tank with parking clampTook Jof's mosaic in to school and was authorised to state that I'd helped create it. They liked it.
In the afternoon I changed straight into shorts and did my double run around the park without stopping. Now I've found a sensible pace at which to jog, it's getting easier. But I will have to buy some running shoes with more rubbery soles.
Gymnastics was ace because we did the bar and you have to walk along it without falling off and maybe all that cat burgling and climbing up church towers is paying off as I turned out to be quite good and got the best in group award.
southampton choral society on stage at the mayflowerYou don't get a badge or anything, just some clap off the ladies.
Apropos of nothing, here is a picture of Grandad. OK, so you'll just have to believe me on that, but there he is on stage at the Mayflower Theatre where he sang for some dancer bloke called Carlos Acosta. The curtain call where Mr Acosta himself came out is no good, because he stood right in front of Grandad who is possibly the smallest and oldest member so was obscured by the star of the show, who does he think he is.
I have so much to do, Minecraft, chocolate, drawing my latest alien etc, and he said my greatest enemy is my own brain which will babble happily and play Lego, running me out of time. When I was found singing naked to my Lego at ten to ten, I lost tomorrow's Minecraft time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.