Wednesday 1 April 2015

Metre Readings

bestiality's best woman in love with horse failOur energy supplier asked us to read the meters. This is not something that would normally interest me but I can't help but notice, in poetic scansion, metre is measured in feet.
sturdy park climbing frames milton park portsmouthAnyway, we did even more tests at school including maths and literacy. It is called SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar). Ben said he got 12 on spelling but if his pencil hadn't broken and he hadn't been jogged twice, he would have got 18.
I have a new plan for my Lego Table, this time it is a castle with inner and outer curtain walls with bridge and portcullis. I also require a prison, exercise yard and guards.
Therefore Ben and I started on the boats.
lego crafting table for buildingOn the way to the park we met the JBs waiting at the traffic lights, it's as if the adults have learned to read the time. We chased and climbed and were ably assisted in our noisy endeavours by Poppy and Edward, Eva and Flynn, LittleMax and Cosmo, CocoSister and Poppy III, Owen the Destroyer and some chunky chappie that nobody knew. LittleMax and I spent most of the time throwing an unopened bag of Haribo Gold Bears at some pigeons. For April Fuel (hoho) we had Jaffa cake bars and crisps.
But after only 45 minutes we went home and had 1 hour 20 building all the Lego accoutrements we could think of, particularly amphibious landing craft with sliding guns and armies of stormtroopers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.