Monday 13 April 2015

Spyhunters: P-Force

The times they are a-changing. Gradually, our Mummies have changed us from being liabilities into assets (now that we've passed the age of getting sold to American tourists).
milton common reclaimed land It used to be that each kid would have to be looked after by at least 1 Mummy, then the Mummies banded together for moral and Prosecco support, and now they leave us to it and we are our own childcare safety officer, a gestalt entity that looks after itself.
Firstly, Jof dropped me off at Bens' where we joined farces with the JBs. We played Spy-Hunt-Attack in the wilderness with Ben's guns and played rounds of hide and seek and I'm really good because I think about my hiding places but they say it's because I'm small.
mayflower theatre southampton as before
This is NOT Grandad
Then we made a base in his room and played Lego and had a picnic lunch and cycled home and then went right back out again, to the promised Pyramids. Us chaps have done the Pyramid scheme before and this time we were joined by Erin and Elizabeth to make a full contingent of Puddlers. The hot Mummies all sat there getting hotter but we didn't care because we were busy. At home I wrote secret things in my Spy book and hid the key.
Incidentally, Grandad is appearing on stage at the Mayflower Theatre for 3 nights. It's a ballet with progressive dance but he won't prance, just wander about singing in Latin and other languages in a bijou troupe of 40 top members of just one of his choral groups. Nice to see he's following in my stage footsteps: he's not 86 for another month so I say go for it, Thespo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.