Sunday 5 April 2015

The Arecibo Radio Message

Today nobody had to get up so we didn't. But eventually we saw it was a nice day. The windows were opened, the cacti moved to their summer location and I made my own breakfast.
But that was all a bit ambitious so we continued with the Lego Castle. We've done the niche colours: the Pink Tower is quite good but the Purple Tower is barely a stump. The Gatehouse was a double-width opportunity so is now a giant cartouche reminiscent of the Arecibo Radio message and its graphic representing the DNA double-helix.
Then I ran a mile. This is not a statement of fear, I did the same run round the park which is exactly a mile. I have negotiated that we will do this run 4 times, then move up to the Mad Hospital run (1.8 miles), that should teach me to be out of shape. Then he did his 10-mile run and I watched Toy Story 1+2. We started to populate the castle walls with humanoids which is always a delight because Johnny likes to pull all their heads off to make headless armies and Ben likes to make railways with heads on, and we have to rebuild them all to make them back into soldiers. And you thought I was twisted inside. Somehow pictures don't do it justice.
During supper my tooth fell out. I don't have scurvy, dropsy, Ebola or 1984, I'm just a growing boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.