Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sawing on my Vile Din

childrens slide elephants arse funny product failToday was the Violin concert that we have been practising for all term. Sadly I told Jof that I wouldn't be performing in it, despite it being compulsory for every child, so Jof didn't take the camera.
Let this be a lesson to you all never to believe anything a child says. Jof came to the concert and sat right in front of me but I didn't see her because I had my head permanently turned to one side as I was chatting the whole way through, and playing with the violin box etc. You will all have to believe that the vile din made by 30 kids (classes took turns) sawing on cheap violins was akin to the chap in Jaws who drags his fingers down a blackboard and says I'll catch your shark.
boy sticking tongue out for silly faceOn the way to gymnastics we saw people loitering on roundabouts and junctions wearing outsized franchise pizza boxes advertising the latest offer. This has become the latest threat, taking over from 'Didn't pay attention at school? They'll always need street sweepers...'
At gym my recently broken finger only twinged slightly when I did overhead-backwards-support-bridge-lift, and I spent the whole way home inventing a new face with big lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.